- Does the April 14, 2004, deadline for small health plan compliance with the Privacy Rule impose any new or additional requirements on health plans that are already subject to compliance with the Privacy Rule?
- Is this the first time small health plans are required to comply with HIPAA?
- Were there Privacy Rule compliance deadlines in 2004?
- Was the Privacy Rule compliance date delayed by the Administrative Simplification Compliance Act (ASCA) that was enacted in December 2001?
- Did the final modifications to the HIPAA Privacy Rule alter the compliance date(s) for covered entities?